CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Random stuff....

Well it's definitely been awhile since I last blogged! Between Christmas and starting back to school, I HAVE BEEN CRAZY BUSY!! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was low-key but absolutely wonderful! Because Seth works so much, we have to enjoy each other's company when we can! :-)
I just started back to nursing school. It was hard to go back after having a MONTH off! But I was definitely glad to get back into a routine. And best of all---- I have only 11 months left! WOOHOO! I'm currently in my 3rd level of clinicals... that means I have just ONE level left!! This level is all about OB and I couldn't be more excited! I have always known that I wanted to work in women's health. This past week in clinicals has completely comfirmed that decision! I worked in the nursery last week and LOVED every minute of it! I am so excited and feel very blessed to know that God has put me on this wonderful journey to accomplish such a great goal! Best of all, through God's help I can help people on a daily basis. I'm very excited and feel very honored/blessed to be chosen to do such wonderful things in the world!

Well... now that I'm back in school full-time I have to have a few guilty pleasures to help me get through the week! LOL! One of these guilty pleasures includes blog-stalking! I have so many blogs that I look at very often that I can't even list them all! I recently came across this wonderful blog through Amanda @ Bellies, babies & Football (http://craigandamandanall.blogspot.com/). I AM IN LOVE!!!! It's called "Thrifty Decor Chick" (http://www.thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/). It's just wonderful! I can't get enough of it! Please go check it out... I promise you won't regret it!
Hope all of you have a wonderful week! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)