CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Shopping Monday

+Hey there everyone! I have been busy with school again. I should actually be putting together a care plan right now! LOL! I've got 1/2 of it done... so I decided to take a break! I have been shopping a little bit on-line lately. These are a few things that I have bought:



1.Kindle (Just got it and LOVE it!)

2. Kindle cover from etsy (picture from etsy website b/c I haven't gotten it yet)
Seller: dahliainbloom






3. I have been searching for the perfect clutch! I found it on... ETSY! I just ADORE Etsy!
Seller: whatthefunk

4. I found these super-cute "skater shoes" socks for my sweet best friend's little boy. He will be here soon! YAY! Found these on EBAY!
Heres's something that I haven't bought yet but will be soon! I ABSOLUTELY adore these little cuties! They are rubber cowboy boots!!! They would definitely come in handy with all of this rain and sleet we have had lately! These are also found on EBay! Now if I could only decide which pair... hmmmm..... Maybe I'll just get all 3!





Until next time, I hope y'all have a blessed week! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)