CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Isagenix!

For those of you who have not heard of Isagenix--- WOW--- you are in for a treat! I have to admit that I am just starting it today, but I am sooooo excited about it! My sister-in-law (who's fabulous and is already skinny--- go figure) told me about it! It seems great and so many people have had such good luck with it!
Seth and I have now been married about a year and a half and the pounds have really packed on! I have gained like 40 lbs. since we were married! That's sad--- I know! We eat horribly and don't ever exercise! We are always so tired from working all the time! But anyway, we want to some day have children (maybe within the next 5 years) and I know if I am this big I will not be able to do much with them, etc. So now is the time! I hope it works and then I can get him to do it too! Only time will tell! Please keep me in your prayers!
If you are interested in what it's all about you can check it out @ www.isagenix.com. Anyone who is interested in trying it please let me know and I will get you signed up!

Ya'll have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)