CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's been a full week....

I know it has been a whole week.... but I figure I really don't have many people reading this anyway! LOL! This is just my way of writing a journal. Anyway--- I have been doing my diet and sticking to it! I am so proud of myself b/c I normally am not able to stick to much. I recieved the new Berry Cleanse from my coach the other day and it's a little better tasting....but I think I may be allergic to it or something. It makes me sick everytime I drink it. I vomit every time!
SO---- I am not doing the cleanses anymore. I am just doing the shake twice a day and then a 600-800 calorie meal every night. It has been working so far! And guess what---- DRUM ROLL PLEASE---- I have lost 10 pounds! I am so excited about it! I haven't lost weight in a really long time. Hopefully I keep going! Everyone please pray that I do!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 10 pounds in a week!!! That's great Amber!! I just hope it's healthy for you! I don't like that you're throwing up everytime!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)