CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Okay--- So the IsaGenix Cleanse in Tropical Paradise is NASTY!!!!!
I gulped and gagged down all 4 servings yesterday and it was awful! I was nauseated and got sick! Horrible experience! So---My IsaGenix coach ordered a different flavor for me! Hopefully it will be in before next Monday! I started the shakes today and they are GREAT! I felt so much better today!
On a better note--- I lost my keys a few weekends ago when Seth and I went to Dallas to see our niece. Well, needless to say, I got new keys for eveything, etc. But I did not buy a new key for my car yet though b/c I knew another SAAB key would be very expensive. Anyway, I guess I don't need to now because my sister-in-law called today and said she found my keys in her purse!!! LOL-- my 2 yr. old niece had put them in her purse! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)