CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Please pray!

Hello everyone! Have you ever had one of those days where you just wanted to run out of the door at work, screaming, and NEVER return! I have had soooooo many of these days! I have had quite a few of them lately unfortunately! But of all the bad days I have.... I always remember that someone is suffering much more than I can ever think about at that very moment....

This is what I thought last night around 10pm when I was at work looking at a few blogs. I had already had a pretty bad day and the I came across a post from http://www.lipstickatthemailbox.com/. She told of the unfortunate story of a 10 month old little girl that was recently diagnosed with neuroblastoma. She only survived 2 WEEKS after she was diagnosed! It's sooooo sad! Her sweet young family has a website: http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/. They have a video of the memorial service and I am just crying and crying listening to it right now! It tells the whole story and gives messages from her family! It's just a wonderful celebration of such a YOUNG little life! Here's the link to listen to it: http://gcc-online.org/379611.ihtml
GET THE TISSUES READY!
So everyone please please please remember that just when you think it's bad.....it could be sooooo much worse! Please keep this sweet little family in your prayers! May little Cora Paige have lots of fun playing with Jesus now! Good night everyone! Love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)