CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here we go again.....

Last semester was WILD and CRAZY! I was soooo excited about the summer because I got a little break! And boy did I enjoy that break! But now the time has come for me to start back and I'm so nervous! There are so many people in my class that have been studying ALL summer! Me--- I have been traveling and having a BLAST! Now that it's time to hit the books again I'm not ready! Everytime I get out the Dos/Calc book and work problems, I always end up getting stuck on a problem! Then I get frustrated and quit! UGH! Hopefully my sweet friend, Cole, can help me this weekend. I love him... although I haven't seen him much this summer!

In other news.... hmmmm.... is there any other news besides school starting? IDK... Continue to pray for my sweet friend Andrea's granddaddy. You can also pray for all the students starting back to school! We all need it! LOL!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)