CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


Here at "In this crazy life..." Thursdays are dedicated to cocktails!!!! I don't know about y'all but I love an awesome cocktail every now and then! Cheers to "Thirsty Thursdays."


I love a crisp, cool cocktail in the summer. It's been so hot here in Louisiana lately! I think I may try this soon. It came from a 2007 Southern Living article.


PINK Lemonade Cocktail

Ingredients:

1- 12oz. can frozen pink lemonade concentrate

3- 12oz. bottles of beer, chilled (not dark... I would probably use Abita beer)

3/4 cup Vodka chilled

Ice

Garnishes: fresh citrus fruit, cranberries

Preparation:

Stir all ingredients together and pour over ice. Garnish accordingly! ENJOY!


2 comments:

  1. Good job. It is too cute. Like the drink recipe. I just might make that. Love pink lemonade. Keep it up. Love ya bunches, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! I really appreciate it! We need to get together and have these soon! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)