CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Shopping Monday

I am playing catch-up today! I started back to nursing school last Tuesday and I've been pretty busy! Mondays are my catch up day for all things... house work, homework, studying, blogging... you name it! LOL!



Along with neglecting my blog, I have been REALLY neglecting my work-out routine and I'm trying to get back on the wagon! YIKES--- Our pics are right around the corner and I don't want to have 30 chins like I do right now! I have gotta get back to it ASAP!!! Anyway, since today is "Shopping Monday" and I have work-outs on the brain.... I thought I should share this with you! I have been meaning to order one of these for a LONG time! They are great for people like me that like to run/walk. It alerts you when to change pace based on time. It's great! It's called the GymBoss. You can find it here at http://www.gymboss.com/ for only $19.99. Naturally I will be ordering the pink one!


Hope everyone has a great week! I will try to keep up this week, but if not... no worries, I will catch up next Monday! God bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)