CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

It's been forever.....

As you all can tell (all 3 of you that read my blog).... it's been over a year since I've written anything! I am going to try my best to start blogging more regularly... school starts back on August 24th so I can't promise alot!
Speaking of school... As many of you are wondering why I talk about school...Well this past November I decided to take a leap of faith and go back to school. I have gone back to pursue my degree in Nursing! I couldn't have picked a better career! I am in my second level of clinicals! My other job as an x-ray tech wasn't what I wanted to do at all! I disliked it very much! I was never happy doing it and I didn't want to be unhappy for the rest of my working life! I have until next December before I graduate! It seems like FOREVER away!!!! But it will definitely be worth it in the end! Hubby has been sooooo wonderful during this transitional time! He has been working 2 jobs so that I can focus on school! He's absolutely the best husband a girl could ask for!

Now that I have caught you up in my life... Here's today's post:


HAIR PRODUCTS
Everyone always says I have the best hair! HA! If they had to deal with it every day, they would think differently! It's soooooo thick! It takes forever to blow-dry! Anyway... I just wanted to share what products I use. So here goes:

Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner:



Powder Play by BigSexyHair:
CHI flat iron (couldn't live without this!!!):





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I'll get back to you ASAP! :-)